PAC Message Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAC Message Board
PAC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My daughter is in a new cheerleading team and I need to get her skirts for christmas :)

2 posters

Go down

My daughter is in a new cheerleading team and I need to get her skirts for christmas :) Empty My daughter is in a new cheerleading team and I need to get her skirts for christmas :)

Post  sugababe Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 am

Hey everyone,
so my daughter is part of this new cheerleading training thing here in France and shes extremely excited about it Smile
this year she is spending christmas with her father, so I have some time to get all of her presents,
now the thing is one of the things she asked me was cheer skirts (whatever that is)
and Im not sure where to get them....
I imagine theyre supposed to look like this
My daughter is in a new cheerleading team and I need to get her skirts for christmas :) Tn_high-4054
but when I looked at some cheer movies (like bring it on) they had much sexier clothing!
i saw these also http://www.twenga.com/price-cheerleading-skirt.html and they have a pack for 50 skirts (is it too much?) I dont know how many theyre are supposed to have... I used to be a swimmer and i had about 40 different swimsuits... so Im not sure if its the same..
it isnt really a team where thereare the same colors, so she told me I could get any colors...
so any tips? do you know where I can order some online?
What is the new hip and cool skirts that these girls wear?
thanks for helping me Smile

sugababe

Back to top Go down

My daughter is in a new cheerleading team and I need to get her skirts for christmas :) Empty Re: My daughter is in a new cheerleading team and I need to get her skirts for christmas :)

Post  Sharkdad Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

Hello, sorry, we have been a little inactive. Did you get an answer to your question?

Sharkdad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum